Librarian and Associate Professor
B.A. (Waterloo), M.A.(McMaster), M.L.I.S.(Western), J.D.(Toronto), LL.M. (Osgoode)
Lederman Law Library
Faculty of Law
Phone: (613) 533-2465
Fax: (613) 533-2594
- Advanced Legal Research
- Legal Research and Writing
- Human Resource Management
- Legal Information and Research
- Libraries and Librarianship
- (with Bueckert) Introduction to the Law and Legal System of Canada (Toronto: Carswell, 2013)
- (with Cotter) Managing Burnout in the Workplace: A Guide for Information Professionals (Oxford: Chandos, 2013)
- (with Leonard) Updating Statutes and Regulations for all Canadian Jurisdictions, 5th ed (Toronto: Carswell, 2012).
- (with Papadopolous & Cotter) The Practical Guide to Canadian Legal Research, 3rd ed. (Toronto: Carswell, 2010)
- “Are E-Books Making Us Stupid? Why Electronic Collections Mean Trouble for Libraries and Their Patrons" (2012) 3(2) International Journal of Digital Library Systems 27-47.
- “Cancellation of Print Primary Sources in Canadian Academic Law Libraries” (2012) 104:2 Law Library Journal 263-284
- "Mission impossible? The Future of “paperless” Library Operations" (2011) 32: 4/5 Library Management 279
- “What We Also Lose When We Lose Print” (2011) 57:3 Feliciter 191.
- (Review Essay) “Book Publishing Today: Not for the Faint of Heart” (2011) Academic Matters online: http://www.academicmatters.ca/2010/09/book-publishing-today-not-for-the-faint-of-heart/
- “Against a Sea of Troubles: A review essay of Adrian Johns’ Piracy: The Intellectual Property Wars from Gutenberg to Gates” (2010) Academic Matters, online: Academic Matters http://www.academicmatters.ca/2009/10/against-a-sea-of-troubles/
- Book Review Editor, Canadian Law Library Review
- Regular Contributor, Australian Law Librarian Journal