Professor of Law, Professor of Education (cross-appointed), Faculty Associate, Queen's Centre for Teaching and Learning
B.A. (Yale), J.D. (Harvard)
tel: (613) 533-6000, ext. 74281
fax: (613) 533-6509
- Images of Doctors and Lawyers
- Legal Ethics
- Legal Imagination
- Legal Pedagogy
Recent Professional Achievements
- Recipient of national and provincial teaching awards
- Editorial committee: Making a Difference : book of stories celebrating the 3M Teaching Fellowship
- Facilitator of retreats and workshops for university teachers across North America and internationally designed to improve teaching and learning
- Writing a book with a colleague designed to help university teachers become more reflective about their teaching.
- Mark Weisberg. Silence in the Classroom; Silences, (2008)
- Mark Weisberg. Experiments in Listening; Journal of Legal Education, Vol. 57, No 3, 427 (2007)
- Mark Weisberg. Writing About Our Teaching, in To Improve the Academy, Robertson and Nilson, eds., (Jossey-Bass 2007)
- Mark Weisberg. Jean Koh Peters, eds., Reflecting on Our Teaching, (Queen's University, 2005)
- Mark Weisberg. "Invitation to Reflection:" "Us and Them;" "Voices," in Lerch, ed., Making a Difference (Society for Teaching and Learning in Higher Education, 2005).
- Mark Weisberg. "Finding Your Subject and Your Voice;" "Learning from Audience Feedback;" "Earning Your Conclusions," in Rosenwasser, et. al., Writing Analytically, (Harcourt: 2005).