Queen's University also has several university-wide exchanges in which Law students can occasionally participate.
Law students may apply to participate in the following university-wide exchanges, although places may not be available for law students every year:
- The University of the West Indies at Cave Hill in Barbados
- The University of the West Indies, St Augustine Campus Flipbook
- University of Otago, New Zealand
- Durham University, U.K. (full year only)
Information about these exchanges can be found at the Queen's University International Programs site. The universities that Law has been allocated places to will be included on the online application form.
Ontario Universities International Programs
Several programs, referred to collectively as the Ontario Universities International (OUI) Programs, are administered at Queen's through the International Programs Office. In some cases financial assistance may be available from the provincial government. Such stipends are administered by the OUI office.
These programs include:
- The Ontario/Baden-Württemburg Student Exchange Program, for students fluent in German.
- The Ontario/Rhône-Alpes Student Exchange Program, for students fluent in French.
See http://www.queensu.ca/ipo/outgoing-students/exchange/apply for details and the application form.
If you are interested in applying for one of these programs, contact the Exchange Coordinator (email@example.com) by December 15 of the year prior to your exchange, and submit your application one week prior to the January deadline for Law-specific exchanges. Applications for these exchanges must be coordinated through the Law Faculty, ranked, and submitted to the International Programs Office.