Room Booking Policies
Classroom booking priority is given to, in order:
- academic programs
- faculty/staff/student-sponsored events
- general bookings by faculty/staff
- bookings by students for meetings and/or club activities
Classrooms cannot be booked by students for study. During the examination period, classrooms are reserved for examination administration.
Student Lounge booking priority is given to, in order:
- LSS-sponsored events
- Bookings by law students for club-related events
- Faculty/Staff/University-sponsored events
Note: the Student Lounge cannot be booked by students for study.
This space is meant for medium-sized booking (i.e. receptions) and not for study groups, club meetings etc. The capacity for the space is 110 if the event is seated OR 128 if standing room only.
All bookings must abide by the University Policies on Booking University Space.
- Bookings are for group work only, private bookings will not be allowed.
- Groups may book a maximum of three consecutive hours, and are limited to one booking a day. Groups cannot make bookings under different student accounts to book the room for the group for more than three hours a day.
- Bookings are available during Learning Commons open hours.
- Sound carries. Please be considerate of students working in the open study area and moderate the volume of discussions.
- Return the space to the state in which it was found, ensuring trash and recycling are placed in the appropriate receptacles.
Students who do not comply with the policies listed above will have their room booking privileges taken away.
Booking - Classrooms
Booking - Student Lounge
|Room (Click to see calendar)||Booking Request|
|Student Lounge||Request this room|
Student Lounge Hours
Monday-Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Booking - Learning Commons Rooms
- Booking Tool - Learning Commons Regular Study Rooms
- Booking Tool - Learning Commons Study Rooms for Mooters Only
Room reservations are monitored by the Student Services Office. If you experience any issues with the system, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learning Commons Hours
Monday-Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Weekends: 8:30 a.m. - 11 p.m.
Exam Hours *begins Nov. 25:
Monday to Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
Weekends: 8:30 a.m. - 12:00 a.m.
Learning Commons Diagram